Saturday, September 17, 2011

Style Icon: Rachel Bilson

Today was a lovely Saturday...crazy hectic...but lovely. Once again Tav and I had our rummage sale and it was a success!!!...yaaaay!! But I will write more about today when I put up some photos :)

Day 10: Something I made
Homemade Mason Jar Picture Frames

I'm starting something new I'll be showcasing certain things/people that inspire my flare for fashion. Today I've chose to look at Rachel Bilson's style, I love that it's always put together and chic!! Not to mention she adds the best vintage!! And she always know how to pair anything with a blazer. I really love blazers :)


Looooooving the pink ruffles!!



I totally love the tuxedo-esque look!!

Red lips and yellow...pefect!!

Just love this dress. period.

Always love a good maxi dress

Hello red blazer.

I love the leopard with the floral!!

I would wear this in a heartbeat!!!
I'm starting something new I'll be showcasing certain things/people that inspire my flare for fashion. Today I chose to look at

 


No comments:

Post a Comment