Friday, September 2, 2011

farmers markets and sun hats.

Lucky for me we have a really cute farmers market here in Oshkosh. It takes place on Main st (one of my favorite places in town) and has everything you need fruit, vegetables, flowers, handmade goodies, and an odd amount of egg roll stands. Anywhoooo my mom and I ventured here last weekend and had a delightful time (except the part where my hat kept wanting to fly away) I got the most beautiful flowers that I couldn't wait to get home and put in a vase. Mindy and I are going down there tomorrow to take in all of it's wonderfulness :) Hope it doesn't rain!!









P.S. Don't mind me in my nerdy glasses :p

What I'm wearing:
Hat-Target
Shirt-Old Navy
Shorts-Kohls

2 comments:

  1. I think you look so so cute! Love the glasses and the hat! I so wish I could wear big hats like that, but I'm too short. I can't see anyone's face when I wear hats, and they can't see mine. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!! I just love that hat. I love going to the farmers market when I am home with my mom. I dont think its much fun in AZ at 115 degrees. haha! Happy weekend!!

    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete