Saturday, September 10, 2011

someone's i love

Day 5 of the 30 day challenge calls for someone I love.
Well I couldn't pick just one person.
I've been so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life.

So instead of someone I love I'm changing it to someone's I love :)

My mom-I love her more than anything in the world. She's one of a kind for sure :) I'm so blessed that we have the relationship that we do!!

My sissy Mindy-Oh there is no dought at all were sisters. We're so much alike and yet total night and day. We have such an awesome sisterhood (is that a word??) Anyhoooo I love her soooo much <3

Grandma and Grandpa-I'm as close to my grandma and grandpa as most are to their parents. They are basically my second set of parents. Lucky for us they grew up just down the road from us. They mean so much to me it's unreal.

My little brother Caleb-Well he might not look so little. I cannot believe he has graduated already!!! Caleb and I are definitly different but I love him soooo much my little Caleb :p


Daaaaad-Looking at this picture you can see he is just as odd as I am lol. I sometimes wish we were closer but I am so thankful to have a dad like him and he knows I love him very much :)

Taaaaaaavi-The yin to my yang. We have been best friends for 12 years now (were gettin old!!) and I couldn't have asked for a better friend! She is always there making me laugh or there for me when I'm stressed out beyond belief. She get's my weird self. I lovers her!!

Jilllllllllly-I love Jill!!! We have the most random awesome times ever hahaha. TAAAAAAANG!! I could go on and on and on about Hills and I's friendship but I'd run out of room :p

Naomi-True we've been through good and bad but I will always love this girl. The most amazing things always happen to us when were together. Although she is half way across the country right now she holds a very special place in my heart.

Caroline-Ohhhhh Caroline haha we have a way to keep coming back to being friends and I have a feeling I won't be getting rid of ya :p We always end up on the most random topics and I love it!!

7 comments:

  1. yaaay love ya too girl!
    and I miss you, hope you guys visit soon, or I shall see you later in october for some halloween/haunted house fun :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. missssssss you toooooo and I wanna vist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee. Megan loves me. I love Megan. Heehee...=)

    Caroline~ I wanna go to the haunted house!!!

    Megan~ I wanna road trip to Iowa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, you have THEE cutest clothes. Seriously.

    And these pictures we're way fun to look at.

    You are a doll.

    I'm totally following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this post is so freaking sweet! <3
    The pictures are adorable and my fave is the one of you and your dad. :)

    Btw, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm loving yours too so I'll follow you!

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan,

    I love you too, Sissy! ♥ Also, you should make a cool frame of that picture of you and Dad for his birthday or for Christmas or something. I think he would really appreciate that.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good, bad, better and best!!!!!!!!! No matter what you will always be my best friend Megan Wara! I love and miss you every day! Today I heard a Grease montage of songs on a Salsa radio station after school so I laughed, teared up, danced and sang just for you!!!!!!! Love you sister!!!

    ReplyDelete