Monday, September 5, 2011

flowers make everyones day brighter :)

Saturday I showed Mindy and Jason the farmers market because they haven't been there in years!! And it was just as lovely as last week :) This time around I got sunflowers...I LOVE SUNFLOWERS!! They are beautiful and yellow :) Also we got "pie on the porch" best. apple. pie. ever. yummmy in my tummy!! All proceeds go to charity so it was even better! This day was especially hot (which was the last one like it because the last few days here have been cold...but it's a good cold!!) All and all...I really love the farmers market :)











By the way Happy Labor Day!!! I'm going to cuddle up in a warm blanket and watch "How I met your mother"....ohhhhh and eat spinach and mushroom pizza... yummmm!!!

what I'm wearing:
Dress- Target
Vest-Forever 21
Purse-Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I love SUNFLOWERS!! beautiful post! hope the farmers market was fun!!

    xxoo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,

    I am glad you are addicted to HIMYM now too. Now you will understand when Jason and I sing all of Marshall's songs and quote everything Barney says!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete