Saturday, September 3, 2011

quite a day indeed.

It was a hot summer day...


buuuuut we decided to troop out into this hot weather anyway...


p.s. biking in a dress is not always an easy task...


we finally reached our destination...aww look at this cute couple :p


I always walk by this old time thatre and wish it was still up and running
My Grandma always tells me stories of how when she was my age she could come here for a dime


While downtown we of course needed to stop in Dainty Daisies where Mindy found this incredibly
cute vintage backpack


Time for lunch!!! This drink always makes me glad I got it (yummmmy)


We hit up Carmel Crisp I got broccoli cheddar soup (my fav!) and a bagel (makes me 
hungry just thinking about it) 


I always love finding new and interesting walls, backrounds. I loved the texture of this wall!

She discovered my shower cap and thought it was just the funniest thing EVER!!
(P.S. I only have a shower cap for when I put moisturizing morrecan oil on my hair, valid lol)


and then we felt the need for adventure..so we biked...to Walmart..in the hot hot weather...never again
(buuuut we ended up with a good workout and I got my nails done at  the nail salon  there..yaaay!!)


Quite the day so we went back to Mindys apartment and watched How I your mother
(I am officially addicted to this show!!)

What I'm wearing:
Headband and Belt-Claires
Dress-Old Navy
Shoes-Nine West
Sunglasses-Forever 21

2 comments: