Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to: Create "swiss miss braids"

    Sticking with the "how to" I'm going to show you how easy it is to try this fun hairstyle!!
For the longest time I just loved it!!! I saw it in magazines and on TV and thought...that looks way to hard.
Shockingly it was so easy!
Here's what you do-
1. Part the back of your hair into 2 different sections
2. Braid your hair into pig-tails
3. Clip one side up with bobby pins and then clip the other side up
4.Tuck any stray pieces of hair
5. Hairspray
6. Enjoy the cuuuuuute new hairstyle you'll be rockin!!!


I totally recommend trying it, everytime I wear it I get tons of compliments
Style away :)
Day 13: From a distance


1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    This looks great on you. This is one of those times that I wish my hair was really long again.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete