Tuesday, September 6, 2011

random tuesday


Here are a few things on my mind today...and a few pictures I just really love.
It's definitly the end of summer, I'm so blessed to have had such an awesome summer!! But like everything time for change...Im ready for fall :)

This photo really speaks to me. Most of Kate Spades ads do. Right now I just feel like I need to take off. I need change, I need adventure and wide open spaces.

I love Lucille Ball, she's always been one of my favorites. She was hilarious!!!


I wish this wasn't blurry!!! It just makes me laugh everytime and makes me think of my fat black cat :))

My fashion icon! This photo is the essence of retro beauty with the red lipstick and retro curls. Loooove it!!!


It's almost fall...this means pumpin spice latte!! More excited then you could know heehee!!!

I MISS NASHVILLE!!!! Today especially...my heart literally aches because I miss it so much! Why don't I just live there already??


A good day to bake, I have off I think I'll make something yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all these sweet little pictures!! I want starbuck's and something sugary now!! Oh, and red lipstick. :)

    ReplyDelete