As I last posted I had a photoshoot today.
It went GREAT!!!
Here are a few of the shots I got back already.
Beth (the photographer) did an amazing job!
I can't wait to see the rest but until then..take a look at these :)
|look at how little we are haha.|
2. The miracle product! It's called Fix+ and it's by M.A.C. I saw it on Pinterest (of course) and read every review and it sounded like the best thing to happen since sliced bread. So I thought what they hay...I'll give it a try! I attempted ordering it on the M.A.C. website. Like 7 times...no lie. But it wouldn't let me. How annoying! So I checked in the mall at Sephora and Ulta but nope they didn't have it. Then my sister and I were in Macys (not even looking for it) and there it was!! Plus I had a gift card. Awesome! I have used it a few times now and hop on the bandwagon. It.is.awesome. You spray it on either before or after makeup (or both.) It freshens up your face a bit while helping keep your makeup on. Plus it smells so fresh and amazing!! I recommend it!!
3. I have pretty much been living on this since I gave up soda. It is soooo yummy and good for you!! It's like a double awesome!
4. The TV show "Smash" I stumbled upon it last week and was sure to catch it this week. I'm addicted already! It may just be because I am a major Marilyn Monroe fan. But if you haven't caught it yet be sure to catch it on NBC Mondays at 9. You won't regret it :) There's everything you need in a juicy hit show!
5. I want this sooooo bad!!! They sell it here. QVC has everything cool...that's what I've always thought. I would get so much use out of this. It would be well worth the money. My Birthday is next month maybe I'll put it on my wishlist :)
6. Speaking of Marilyn, I have a Marilyn Monroe inspired photoshoot coming up!! SO PUMPED!! I have always wanted to do a shoot like this and I just cannot wait for it!! We're gonna have someone do my hair and makeup like hers. Now I just need to put together some fabulous outfits. Ahhh so excited!!
7. 2 words...cupcake ATM. You heard me they have a cupcake ATM!!! I saw the youtube video of it last night and my jaw dropped. I need to go to Beverly Hills for this alone. It's like a dream...a lovely sugary sprinkly dream :)
8. Cupcake wine. I am not a wine person...really at all. But then I heard of something called "cupcake wine" I am such a sucker for anything with the word cupcake attached. I bought some at Target the other night. And didn't hate it haha!! It might take me a very long while to drink the bottle. But I can now add a wine to my long list of alochol that I can actually tolerate.
9. It is getting SO NICE OUT!!! I am actually going on a long walk after I finish writing this post. I love spring it is my favorite time of year. Everything is dethawing and fresh. Flowers are blooming and skirts are on store racks. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go and soak up that sun :)
10. I discovered the designer Lilly Pulitzer...her things are gorgeous!!! I have been stalking her website the last few days.
|1. We made turtle cookies...nom nom nom|
|2. To get the sweater...to not get the sweater that is the question...|
|3. Cat sitting for Mindy. Who ever said cat black cats are bad luck are very wrong! Love them.|
|4. Late night Applebees=Half off appetizers|
|5. Look at how cute she is!! She makes me so happy to be her nanny :))|
|6. It finally went clearance... :)|
|7. Here comes the sun and I say it's alright :))|
|8. Seeee she reads Vogue already!!! She is a little fashionista already!|
|9. It was a beautidful day so mom and I took a walk. It was lovely.|
|10. Hello love.|
|11. I didn't even have to wear boots. Happy Day.|
|12. Chinese food...delicious!!|