Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's on my mind...

I wasn't really sure what to post today...I'm not on my computer so I can't upload a bunch on new pictures.
So why not do something random???....random is good.


Random 10.


1. I will always love Davy Jones...sigh. Yesterday was very sad news to find out that Davy Jones had died.
I've always had a little bit of a crush on him ever since I saw him on "The Brady Bunch". Great music and great man. Sad day :(


2. This lovely quote I found on Pinterest today. It's always a lovely reminder. Somewhere out there is someone perfect for me and when God is ready I will find him.

3. Can it be April already???
Don't get me wrong I'm excited for March and all...buuuut April holds sooo many amazing things!!
-My Birthdayyy (22 already...oy)

-My sister Mindy got us tickets to the Ingrid Michaelson concert in Madison. She is one of our favorites. Gonna be a great sister filled day :) We might even get matching sister tattoos.


-Miranda Lambert concert with Danielle. So pumped. I LOVE Miranda Lambert...girl can rock out! When she played at Country USA last summer it was basically rained out :( Danielle and I are gonna have an awesome time!!




-Roadtrip with Tav to non other than Nashville. She is finally going with me..she's gonna love it!! Ahh I can't wait!! I'm sure once I'm there I'll be tempted to just stay :)



4. Jimmy Johns has the best subs...ever. Seriously the avocado makes everything delectable. Yumyumyum.

5. It's hard writing this post with a baby crying every 2 seconds so it's taking quite some time to write it. Nap time??

6. I miss Zumba. I need to get my butt to classes again soon!

7.  I ordered my dream coat the other day. I gave into temptation. Modcloth is horribly addicting.


8. I need a hair cut. But do I wanna do something different...or just a trim??? I obsess over my hair so much and never really change it up that much. Tisk tisk.

9. Today is Justin Biebers 18th Birthday... :) Along with Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)'s. What handsome young gents.

10.  I miss the Dixie Chicks.

So there you go...10 random things going through my mind right now. Ly is finally down for a nap I'm gonna relax until she wakes up and have myself a lovely Thursday...have yourself a lovely Thursday too :)




6 comments:

  1. Very cute selection of stuff :) that coat is lovely!


    http://www.charlottesweb-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 random, amazing, things that is:-) and now I'm totally craving avocado...and cute new coats...and fun concerts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the messy hair up do.
    love the pink coat.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, no joke i was watching youtube clips of him on the brady bunch. "girl, look what you've done to me". miss him already!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the randomness. i loved it all. xo

    ReplyDelete