Monday, March 5, 2012

Lucky #12

Since my lucky number is 12 I thought I would show 12 pictures.
Here are some snapshots of what's been keeping me busy.
Hope you had a good Monday :)

1. We made turtle cookies...nom nom nom

2. To get the sweater...to not get the sweater that is the question...


3. Cat sitting for Mindy. Who ever said cat black cats are bad luck are very wrong! Love them.

4. Late night Applebees=Half off appetizers

5. Look at how cute she is!! She makes me so happy to be her nanny :))

6. It finally went clearance... :)

7. Here comes the sun and I say it's alright :))

8. Seeee she reads Vogue already!!! She is a little fashionista already!

9. It was a beautidful day so mom and I took a walk. It was lovely.

10. Hello love.

11. I didn't even have to wear boots. Happy Day.

12. Chinese food...delicious!!


1 comment:

  1. I love it when bloggers share pictures from their everyday lives! These are beautiful.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete