Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring is in the air...

Spring is finally here...*knock on wood.* At least in Wisconsin it finally feels like it. Yesterday we hit 78 degrees...in March!!! So it felt more like an early summer. There's just something about spring that has always brought out the best in me. It makes me want to workout more, concentrate on my photography, brim with new and exciting fashion ideas and really inspire me in every way. I am generally a happier better version of myself. Makes me sound like a sad little person in every season but spring. That is false. It's just I get stuck in winter blues and spring pulls me out :)

Photo-Pinterest

As I sit here writing this I have the windows down and I feel the soft cool breeze slightly coming in.
I hear the birds chirping and I see the sun shining.
It is a BEAUTIFUL thing.


Photo-Pinterest

Everything is new and fresh again, I think that's partly how I am inspired. There's always something new to look at. I'm always taking walks and I really take in everything around me. People and animals alike are all nicer now that spring is upon us. I see more smiles and "hello, nice day isn't it" and I think "yes...yes it is!"


Photo-Pinterest

I am an April baby so for me spring has also been a sign of Birthdays. Definitly something new...a new age.
This year I am going to be 22.
I'm not quite where I thought I would be at 22.
But I am happy and healthy.
I have faith in God that he will guide me to what I am suposed to be doing, where I'm suposed to be and who I'm suposed to be with.


Photo-Pinterest

So I say this, in with the new and out with the old.
Spring is here!!
Go put on a dress and take a loooooong walk alone. Really take in the scenery and take time to gather your thoughts.


Photo-Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. all such great images to have along with this post. and congrats on the upcoming birthday. 22 was my favorite birthday by far!!! have fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sense of style and lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, so perfect for spring:), I follow you back sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog, love this post :)
    Would you like to follow each other I wiil be more than happy :)

    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    Kiss Kiss*Bang Bang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow you, I took a peek over at your blog and it is lovely!! :)

      Delete
  5. These pictures scream spring. Love them! Xo

    ReplyDelete