Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gettin my hair did.

Ohhhh hair..so much more than something that just sits on your head.
I'm constantly trying new things.
Whether it's bangs or purple and blue tips.
Ya gotta have fun...right!?
I keep going back and forth with if I wanna cut it or not.
But I decided no.
Whenever I cut it I cry my eyes out (baby much?)
Besides I've been working on growing it out for a while now...soooo it doesn't make sense to chop it..yet.
Here are some new ideas...let me know what you think :))

1. These layers!! Carrie Underwoods hair always looks..well..flawless. I love love love these layers!!


                         2. I love the color and bangs here!!! Very sweepy...definite possibilities...

3. Pink Tips. I saw this color bug on pinterest and looked high and low for one. But nothing. Finally I ordered one online last week so I should be getting it very soon. Can't wait! Love the pink tips!

   4. More layers. I love the choppy layers. It creates a lot of volume. I'd keep the layers but with longer hair. When I saw her music video "tough" I thought..great hair!!





5. This look is a lot like what I have. Long, straight across bangs and long layers.


Ohhh decisions, decisions.
I'm going to get my hair done on Sat.
Help a gal out and tell me what ya think :)

4 comments:

  1. i love the side-swept bangs so cute and the layers really add volume and bounce to those hairstyles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, no joke, carrie underwood always has such great hair. love the pink tips!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink tips are awesome. I had seen those things a while back and forgot about them, so thanks for the reminder! Long with bangs is my vote!

    -kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way with my hair! ha. So picky and I almost always go home crying. It is weird. But, this is coming from someone who just died there hair brown for the first time! it was scary- but, I'm loving the change. Have fun picking something fun and new! xo

    ReplyDelete