Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesdays 10's

Here is what's hot on my playlist, shopping list and so on....

1. The song "all over me-Josh Turner"
I just heard this on the radio. It brings me back to about 2 summers ago. Naom and I were roadtripping to Nashville for the first time. And this song played like 3 times an hour (for 12 hours there...when we were there...and on the way home another 12 hours.) But somehow we didn't get sick of it, it just screams summer. Great song! Great trip! Great memories!

look at how little we are haha.

2. The miracle product! It's called Fix+ and it's by M.A.C. I saw it on Pinterest (of course) and read every review and it sounded like the best thing to happen since sliced bread. So I thought what they hay...I'll give it a try! I attempted ordering it on the M.A.C. website. Like 7 times...no lie. But it wouldn't let me. How annoying! So I checked in the mall at Sephora and Ulta but nope they didn't have it. Then my sister and I were in Macys (not even looking for it) and there it was!! Plus I had a gift card. Awesome! I have used it a few times now and hop on the bandwagon. It.is.awesome. You spray it on either before or after makeup (or both.) It freshens up your face a bit while helping keep your makeup on. Plus it smells so fresh and amazing!! I recommend it!!

3. I have pretty much been living on this since I gave up soda. It is soooo yummy and good for you!! It's like a double awesome!

4. The TV show "Smash" I stumbled upon it last week and was sure to catch it this week. I'm addicted already! It may just be because I am a major Marilyn Monroe fan. But if you haven't caught it yet be sure to catch it on NBC Mondays at 9. You won't regret it :) There's everything you need in a juicy hit show!

5. I want this sooooo bad!!! They sell it here. QVC has everything cool...that's what I've always thought. I would get so much use out of this. It would be well worth the money. My Birthday is next month maybe I'll put it on my wishlist :)
6. Speaking of Marilyn, I have a Marilyn Monroe inspired photoshoot coming up!! SO PUMPED!! I have always wanted to do a shoot like this and I just cannot wait for it!! We're gonna have someone do my hair and makeup like hers. Now I just need to put together some fabulous outfits. Ahhh so excited!!


7. 2 words...cupcake ATM. You heard me they have a cupcake ATM!!! I saw the youtube video of it last night and my jaw dropped. I need to go to Beverly Hills for this alone. It's like a dream...a lovely sugary sprinkly dream :)

8. Cupcake wine. I am not a wine person...really at all. But then I heard of something called "cupcake wine" I am such a sucker for anything with the word cupcake attached. I bought some at Target the other night. And didn't hate it haha!! It might take me a very long while to drink the bottle. But I can now add a wine to my long list of alochol that I can actually tolerate.

9. It is getting SO NICE OUT!!! I am actually going on a long walk after I finish writing this post. I love spring it is my favorite time of year. Everything is dethawing and fresh. Flowers are blooming and skirts are on store racks. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go and soak up that sun :)

10. I discovered the designer Lilly Pulitzer...her things are gorgeous!!! I have been stalking her website the last few days.



4 comments:

  1. okay- you simply look adorable in a baseball cap. not very many girls can pull that off! And i read about the cupcake atm on another blog the other day- I am still in shock. ha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cupcake wine! i drink it all the time. so yummy!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triple yes to cupcake ATM's! I also now want to try that MAC stuff. I freakin love MAC and everything they have. Sold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list! I love Marilyn too! Haven't caught Smash yet but it seems like I need to :-D

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete