Friday, March 9, 2012

My kind of wonderful.

When something is right you just know.
You get that feeling.
Excited, anxious, a little nervous and sooo happy.
I found that feeling...in Tennessee.
I don't know if you've ever been there.
But I'm sure if you have you agree.
 It is amazing!!!
I've been there 2 times now.
Going again next month.
 It has something for everyone young and old.
Country music lovers and not.
 But that's just me.
When you find a place that you love, everything seems perfect.
This place is my perfect.
I can't wait to move here someday.
One minute you're in the beautiful country and the next in big city...sigh...it is AMAZING!!
It's the one place that feels like home..that isn't "my home"
I can gather inspiration from anything.
I love it!
The people, the music, the accents!
 I love knowing where that place is to me.
12 hours away.
Do you have any places like that??
If not...you will find it!
And when you do...you just know.
Love at first sigh :p

2 comments:

  1. That red polka dot red you are wearing looks adorable! :)


    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! (:

    It's always rejuvenating to discover that sense of perfect. (:
    I've never been here, but I think I should change that.

    Love your blog!
    -Alynne
    allaboutalynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete