Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 random facts...on this chilly Wednesday

1. I am a vegetarian.
Most asked questions....Why??, Will you eat meat for me??, Can I eat meat around you??

Answers: I gave up meat for a New Years Resoloution in 7th grade with Tav and it just stuck. I'm an animal lover and I just can't deal with eating them. No I won't lol why even ask?? Honestly I'd probably throw it up if I even ate it right now. Sure, I mean it's not my favorite thing in the world when your stuffing your face with a hamburger but you're eating it not me.

2. I'm not from the South but I should be..
Haha I was born  and raised in WI (and don't get me wrong I love it here, it's home) buuuut I am just a better fit down South. People are real, not fake. People are SO nice, genuinely they want to talk to you and wish you well. The music is better. There's something about Country music that just puts me at ease or wanna get up and shake it. They have a better grasp on faith. They are never afraid to talk about their love for God and thank him for EVERYTHING!!! And that is such a beautiful thing!! I love the south, it's only a matter of time before I pack up and move to Tennessee.

3. I really love Lady Antebellums new song: We owned the night.
Haven't heard it yet?? Go give it a listen...it. is. perfect!!


4. I can bake...but cooking is another story
I can bake the yummiest cupcakes, cakes, cookies and pies. But for some reason any meal I attempt it's almost always a fail. Sad I know. All I can say is I'm either gonna need to live on take-out or find me a man who can cook :p

5. I think Bill Cosby may just be the coolest man ever
I grew up watching him on "The Cosby Show" and then watched his comedy shows and read some of his books. And this man is smart...and hilarious!!! He is truly one person I need to meet!!!!

6. I love pickup trucks
Couldn't tell ya why I love them so much. I'm weird like that. All I know is I get a natural high riding in the back with my hair blowing in the wind...totally awesome!! Any guy get's better looking driving one of these babies.

7. People always seem to think I'm younger than I am
I am 21...not 16!!! I'm sorry that I look it but I'm not. Don't believe me...you're wrong :p

8. I don't like storms
While everyone else seems to bask in the glory of a good thunderstorm...I do not. I've hated them eversince I was a little girl. Not terrified of them...just don't like them.

9. I am deathly afraid of sharks
I mean scared to death here. Those things are scary!!!! If they pop up on the TV or my computer screen I scream bloody murder. They are not cool. They are scary man eating death traps. Ooooh just thinking of them gives me chills...blech. Needless to say Shark Week is the scariest week of the year for me...

10. If I could I would just travel the world
If I had the money or there was a job for it I would love to just travel the world. I wanna see it all!!! I love seeing new things and meeting new people. I love road trips, were taking one to Iowa in a few weeks to see a friend. But I also wanna see Europe and take in the culture and fashion there. Now I just have to figure out a job that let's the open road be my home.

Continuing on with the 30 Day Challenge
Day 7: Something New-My new pink waffle maker...yayaayy

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love getting to know you better! It's ok to look younger than you are because when everyone else is complaining about being and looking 50 you'll still look 35!

    ReplyDelete