Saturday, September 10, 2011

welcome Tav!!!

Hello hello!!!

I have exciting news!! One of my best friends Tavi (basically my sister, we've been inseperable since 3rd grade) FINALLY got a blog!!!

YAY!!

She's still getting the hang of it (heck I've had this thing for a while and I'm still getting used to it)

But may I just say that I am very very excited to read your posts

To Tav:
I know you say you don't know what to write about but the key thing is to just write..it can just be rambling if you want. Or a whole post dedicated to pictures!!

Welcome to the blogging world Tav!!

Here is her site be sure to stop and say heyyyy


we were attractive children...




Our after school festivities...




experimenting with my under water camera...


1 comment:

  1. Really? Did you have to use some of those pictures haha. Thank you for the dedication post haha.

    ReplyDelete