Thursday, September 1, 2011

best.meal.ever.

In my last post I included a how to: and I loved doing it soooo I've decided that I'm gonna make it a weekly thing...yaaaaay!!!

Here are a few pictures from Tuesday my sissy and I both had off so we bummed around town. Pretty chilly day but all and all very fun!

Highlights of my day:
1. I tried out a new hairstyle (which was so much fun)
2. I had the best. meal. ever. (pizza, cupcakes and diet coke)
3. We went to Hobby Lobby...I really love Hobby Lobby
4. I got to play with Barney...cutest funniest cat ever
5. That night we made mason jar picture frames









There you have it...my Tuesday :)

What I'm wearing:
Shirt-Target (Liberty of London)
Belt-Vintage (my moms)
Jeans-The Limited

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is so nice, you look so good in these pictures, I love your blouse and those shorts are just perfect, such a lovely combination and you are so pretty; I also love your braided hair! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are far too cute! I love these pictures! They are so much fun!!
    Your hair looks really beautiful like that!
    xoxo
    Jess
    SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens to be my favorite hairstyle! :D And I looooooooove hobby lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,

    Barney misses you.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete