Thursday, September 15, 2011

...and that's how she became the nanny

So my friend Tavi (Tavi's Two Cents) let me in on her nanny skills the other day.
On a usual day she takes care of twin girls and this adorable baby named Griffin.
I'll admit I've been fascinated with "nannying" ever since I saw Fran Drescher on "The Nanny" and thought it would be such a fun job!!! While it wasn't my career path my best friend Tav took on the trials and tribulations of being a nanny. And may I just say that we had a blast on our day of fun!!! We took Griffin to the zoo and for a walk and then on the way back to my house he fell asleep in my arms (awwwww).

I have always been a baby person, I light up like the 4th of July whenever I see a baby. And whenever I get to hold them or play with them I can't help but think...man I cannot wait to be a mom!!! Granted I have a few things I need to do before I can be called mommy. I need to figure out my career path (getting closer everyday) and find a man to marry...that is a harder task then you would think. I mean is WI totally out of normal, cute guys who are funny and like to wear plaid??? I think so. I supose I will just have to look elsewhere. Perhaps in the South :) :)
He is learning to walk

Favorite picture of the day!!!

He liked the llamas :p

Look at that face!!

Who wouldn't want to spend a day with this fun bunch??

He is to darn precious

Sleepy boy

The kitty is curious

Nap time

Well aren't you just a stud :p

Awwwww






All and all this day was so much fun!!! Tav...you and Griffin are allowed to come over and play whenever you like :p

Day 9 of the 30 Day Challenge....Technology.

I don't have much to say about this topic. I'm not good at it lol. I know the bare minimum facebook, blogger, and a few other odds and ends. Other then that don't ask me :p

But it is really cool how technology is always changing and kinda scary how quick it's changing.

1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    That little guy is so cute! You can't have kids until I do. :P

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete