Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hair...so much more than just something that sits on my head.

I'm the type of person who likes change. Well depending on the situation I like change :p I believe change gives you room for a fresh start. For a while now I've been talking/thinking/wanting to change my hair. On my Bucket List I have that I want to try out having red and brown hair at some point in my life. Just for something new. That's an extremley hard thing for me to try...much harder then some of those things actually. I love being a blonde. I always have!! It's who I am. But to be fair those other hair colors look like fun to...I guess :p They aren't really me but why couldn't I try being a redhead, even if only for a month. You only live once right. So here are a few options that might be kinda fun. I did all of these on Instyle.com. It's really fun getting to see what you would look like! It let's you try different colors and styles along with makeup as well. Let me know which ones you like the best!
1. This one is most like my own, it just works

2. I love this color! It's more golden and perfect for fall.

3.

4.

5.
6.

7.


8.

9. I do like how the red makes my eyes pop
10.


11.


12.


13. I don't think I'll ever get used to the whole dark hair thing...


4 comments:

  1. omg tell me if you ever plan on trying it, I'll go with you :D (but obviously I won't be going blonde or anything haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8 is a keeper, it look really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had LITERALLY every hair color imaginable (minus the unnaturals- blue pink, etc). I was blonde for 3 years and a red head for 3. I definitely got a lot more attention as a blonde, but being a redhead makes you feel so unique, which was a better experience for me, haha. Definitely go for it!

    ReplyDelete