Thursday, September 8, 2011

8 people i'd like to meet dead or alive.


1. Marilyn Monroe
A true classic, there have always been so many things I've wanted to ask her.

2. Taylor Swift
Her lyrics speak to me, it feels like she knows exactly what I'm going through. I think she is just the best romodel for her fans. And also she is a big nerd like me haha.

3. Nicole Richie
She does it all: wife, mother, fashion mogul. I've loved her ever since I've seen her on The Simple Life. Plus her style is amazing!!! She is the queen of boho!

4. Rupert Grint
Ohhhhh Rupert Grint...how I love thee. I don't know why haha. He is just a big nerd and my celebrity crush. I just know if we met he'd fall madly in love with me... :p

5. BILL COSBY!!
Coolest man ever hands down. I am obsessed with The Cosby Show and how can't I be?? This man is a hoot!!

6. Lucille Ball
Why I love Lucille Ball is because she is so classy and elegant and yet soooooo sooooo funny!! She was never afraid to look or sound like a fool. I hope to be like her.

7. Jessica Simpson
She has been my idol for years now...she is fabulous!! I love her music, her clothing line, and he as a person. Sooo many people judged her for being "dumb" but how could you possibly know by a half hour show?? She's just a very curious person lol.

8. Reese Witherspoon
She has been my favorite actress for years. She always picks the best roles for her and keeps her career on a high note. She does it all, I'd love to ask her how.

and now for the 3rd day of my challenge a picture of clouds... :)

This picture is from FL :)....ohhhh how I would love to be laying out by the palm trees and the warm breeze sweeping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment