Monday, September 26, 2011

bucket list :)

I've been in works of my Bucket List for quite some time so here it is....but I'll always be adding things :)

Travel:


1. Eat at pie place in Missouri with Tav
2. Attend New York fashion week
3. Go to Paris (see the Eiffel Tower, Eat croissants, Go shopping, Attend a fashion show)
4. Learn to hula dance in Hawaii
5. Have pizza in Italy and ride a gondola
6. Visit all 50 states (and get a picture in each to complete my map with)
7. Road trip with my husband around the country
8. Celebrate Christmas and New Years in New York
9. Live a summer in New York
10. Get a picture of a kangaroo in Australia
11. Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans
12. Sing and dance to Mama Mia songs in Greece
13. Visit the Vatican in Rome
14. Go to The Kentucky Derby
15. Volunteer in another country
16. Drive until I am out of gas and make the best of that place
17. Swim in the clear water of Bora Bora
18. Go back packing around Europe
19. Go to/Open a Bed and Breakfast in Vermont in fall
20. Go seashell picking all day on the beach in Florida



People I want to meet:

1. Bill Cosby
2. Jessica Simpson
3. Taylor Swift
4. Nicole Richie
5. Rupert Grint
6. Dierks Bentley
7. Zooey Deschanel




Love:

1. Get married
2. Renew my vows in fun ways (Vegas, Themes)
3. Fall head over heels, can’t live without him in love
4. Have the perfect proposal
5. Have my dream wedding
6. Long movie like kiss in the pouring rain
7. Slow dance in the moonlight
8. Literally drive off into the sunset
9. Be serenaded
10. Yell "I love you" to eachother on the top of a mountain



To Do:

1. Attempt surfing
2. Make a soufflé
3. Try red hair
4. Try brown hair
5. Make/Print my own greeting cards
6. Drive a pickup truck
7. Go 4-wheeling
8. Attempt to ski
9. Learn French
10. Learn to play the guitar
11. Learn to play the harp
12. Drive a pickup truck
13. Write my own music and perform it somewhere
14. Bury a keepsake box
15. Send a bottle with a letter in it to sea
16. Finish getting the tattoos I want to get (Butterfly on the back of my neck, Carpe Diem on my hip, Cross on my foot)
17. Have a photo shoot with a world renound photographer
18. Learn to ballroom dance
19. Ride in a horse drawn carriage in the snow
20. Learn to cook/take cooking classes
21. Attempt yoga
22. Give up soda
23. Horseback riding on the beach
24. Go to a party on a yacht
25. Face my fear and come face to face with a shark (behind glass)
26. Go to a Broadway Show
27. Jump in a waterfall
28. Ride a mechanical bull
29. Learn belly dancing
30. Learn to knit
31. Plant a tree
32. Inspire someone
33. Walk the red carpet
34. Go on a religious retreat
35. Write a memoir
36. Be the photographer at someone’s wedding
37. Write my own music and find somewhere to perform it
38. Ride a dolphin!




 
Future:


1. Have kids
2. Start my own business
3. Move to Nashville
4. Own a pink car
5. Own my dream house (Tire swing in back, Lilac bush in front, Walk in closet, Cupcake themed kitchen, Hot tub, Tree house in the backyard. Big backyard)
6. Open up a cupcake bakery




7. Host and cook a Thanksgiving meal for all of my family and friends

8 comments:

  1. omg this all sounds sooooo fun! hey we should backpack around europe lol... or just travel there :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I totally wanna back pack around there, just what you have and make it work :)... let's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. :) These lists are so fabulous! visiting all 50 states is on my bucket list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a long bucket list you got here! I hope you get the chance to finish your list. I'm still working on mine lol!

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan,

    I am flattered that you want the Carpe Diem tattoo on your hip. ♥ I want to help you accomplish everything on this list. Love you.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! I wanna do some of those things too though. I enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a dreamer. Love that. Never stop and you'll probably cross off all those things on your list.

    ReplyDelete