Wednesday, August 31, 2011

how to: make mason jar picture frames.

How to make mason jar picture frames:

1. Get a mason jar or any jar or that matter.
2. Line the bottom of the jar with a sticker or anything you like :)
3. Tie a ribbon on top (color of your choice)
4. Place the picture to the back or the front of the mason jar, for mine it was to the back
5. Taaaaadaaaa cuuuute mason jar picture frame :))






These are soooo cute and soooo easy!! Don't be afraid to make them your own by adding whatever :)

Have fun!!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Love that! I wish I had time to make these!

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey are the stickers on the outside or inside of the jar?

    either way they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I LOVE this idea! I need to go hunt down a few of these jars. So fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! I'll definitely need to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, I have way to many Mason jars sitting around. Maybe I'll try this sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I love anything to do with mason jars! (But especially when they have food in them...) I use a mason jar to hold my pens at work...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a really cute idea!

    -Rebecca
    www.livebyyourstandards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete