Saturday, August 20, 2011

new finds.

Sooooo I'm a shopper. No way around it...I love to shop lol. And the best part is I always find some amazing deals!!  Here are a few of my new favorite additions. :)
Loooooove opening a new magazine!!!!

This is what I get for workin at Coach...

All handmade and found on Main st.

Only $5!!!

Again...only $5!!

I saw this and just needed it :)

All my stalking paid off...it went clearence :)

New necklaces:
Last 3-Forever 21
Shine necklace: http://ashlemieux.blogspot.com/p/shine-necklaces.html

Hobby Lobby has it all!

Target clearence is always a trap for me!!

Less than a dollar a pair...and I needed socks...and they are cute!!  Thank you Forever 21!
Like I said it's an addiction haha....but at least I shop clearence for the most part :p

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I am super jealous right now. haha! LOVE the shine necklace, of course, Love the coach bag, the last shirt, hobby lobby, oh I just love it all. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you find those $5 dollar things?! take me with next time :) I need your special clearance finding abilities lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh... loving all of this!!!! Such great finds! You're like a professional shopper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks...that's my dream job haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and caroline it's a place called ragstock in the mall...it was a one weekend deal :(

    ReplyDelete