Sunday, August 7, 2011

where'd the weekend go?

This weekend just flew by! It was crazy busy, but crazy good :)

Let's see here Friday night we were all up all night working on stuff for the rummage sale. Much more work then I thought (pricing, signs, etc.) We only got about an hour and a half of sleep. Buuuut that's what Starbucks is for right :p Any excuse for Starbucks is a good one.Saturday we had our rummage sale..yaaaay. But we were'nt as busy as would have hoped. Were gonna plan one in a better location next time. It was still so much fun though, I mean I got to just sit around and relax with my best friends all day :) After work Saturday I cam home turned on Gilmore Girls and was out within 10 minutes lol. Today was quite lovely mom and I went to church and then shopping. Perfect Sunday really :) I found this awesome Marilyn Monroe photo (my favorite picture of her). I was sooo pumped to find it!! Also I got a great deal on these suede booties, they were Lucky Brand 80 marked down to 20..yayayyayyy!! Now home wathcing Keeping up with the Kardashions. All and all successful and fun weekend!





What I'm wearing:
Shirt and sunglasses-Old Navy
Skirt-Thrifted
Shoes-Target






What I'm wearing:
Dress-Old Navy
Belt-Vintage (was moms)
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

  1. I always wish my mom wasn't such a neat freak and had actually kept some of her cool shoes and accessories. That belt is so cute.

    I'm super excited for you to guest post, by the way!

    ReplyDelete