Sunday, August 21, 2011

my week in a nutshell.

Time for my random Sunday post :) Here are a few things that made my week.

1. Something Borrowd came out...yayayayayayy!!! Watch this movie! My friend Jilly and I have the dance down :p
                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2PRvux-kC4


2. Biscuits. This week has been so nice out, this means it's good oven using weather. So I got up before work and made buscuits :) Yuuuum!!

3. I forgot how good McDonalds iced coffee was!! Now that I've had it again...I'm addicted.

4. My geek glasses. I always feel like such a little nerd when I wear these...but I LOVE them!! I seriously need to invest in getting a pair with my subscription instead of my fakes :p

5. The day my friends and I went to the zoo. I haven't gone all summer and now all of a sudden I'm going quite often...yay!!

6. Photoshoot!!! It always makes my day when I get to either get to take the pictures or be the model. In this
case I was one of the models and had so much fun with my girlies!! My favorite shot that Rasha took was one of me sitting down in my dress. It reminds me of one of my favorite Marilyn Monroe shots. Always a good thing!!

1 comment:

  1. I love.love.love. your blog!! You are so cute and it looks like you had a pretty great week! :)

    ReplyDelete