Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Betty Grable.

Have you ever seen the movie "How to marry a millionare"?? If your answer is no I suggest you rent it right away!! About a year ago I ran across it on TV and decided to watch it. I fell in love!! Oh how I wish we still dressed like the woman back then did. Big skirts, jewels and the men were actually gentleman!! That's my kind of time period. The movie stars Marilyn Monroe, Lauren Bacall and Betty Grable. It's a movie about 3 models in New York city who want to find rich men to marry, but of course they discover love in unexpected places. It's just a good movie and you need to watch it haha.

Watching this movie I was insanly inspired by the time period and style! Also by each girls role. I already knew so much about Marilyn and truly idolize her. But I started researching Betty Grable and she was just as awesome! Now I need to rent some movies starring her :) Here are some of my favorite shots I found of her.







She was a classic beauty and I love that she actually had some curves!!

1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    I love her so much! She is beautiful. Let me know if you want to watch old movies - I have a ton.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete