Sunday, August 14, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things.

My weekend was lovely...went by insanly fast...but lovely :)

Today I've decided to post 5 random things that made my week a bit sweeter.

1. My friend and I were looking up random youtube videos today and this one made us laugh :p

2. It has been soooooo nice out the last few days!! Perfect bike riding weather...yayayyayay!!!


3.  I have always loved this show...but I am now officially addicted. I look forward to coming home and watching this. At least it's a good addiction :p

4. There was clearence on shoes at Target..and I gave in. I got a pair of chocolate brown wedges for $6 something. That is so wonderful!! And another pair of wooden and leather heels for $6 something as well. SUCCESS!!



5. Diana Argons haircut!! I saw her new hair on the cover of a magazine and automatically opened it up!! She looks even more stunning with short hair! Mannn it makes me wanna cut mine like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment