Friday, August 26, 2011

TAVI IS 21!!!


It was Tav's Birthday and that kept us occupied the last few days. After all your best friend only turns 21 once :) Wednesday the 23rd before work Caroline and I stopped over for a bit just to bask in her Birthday girl glow. And what do we do...look up recipes and take quizzes. We really haven't changed much over the years at all haha. Then Thursday night we got everybody together for her Birthday dinner. Before dinner we decided to visit her and the kids she nanny's for. That was a hoot, I always love playing with a baby! Finally (after starving all day long!!!) it was dinner time.. Cranky Pats it was...yummm yummm yummm!!
We stuffed our faces with yummy pizza and were off to Tavs. I was soooo pumped to give her, her presents!! I got her a Coach wristlet (may I add that this is her first Coach...and will not be her last), a cupcake (which by sitting in the bag totally rolled around and looked distorted, but still yummy!!) and finally some alcholic drinks (it's her 21st birthday!!! she needed some just because!! even though I was denied the first place I went because caroline was with me...lame) but all and all she looooved the gifts (yay!!). I always love shopping for presents for people :) So after opening presents we turned up the music and the wii dance and had ourselfs a jolly good time. After all of that we had a craving for something sweet and since Caroline got Tav a cookie book we looked inside for something we could make..hmmm. Biscotti it is!! So we made ourselves up some biscotti (totally recommend it!) 

So there you go an inside scoop of how Tavi's Birthday went down :p

what I'm wearing:
Shirt-Target
Pants-Forever 21

what I wore:
Dress-Target
Shoes-Target
Belt-New York&Company


the best I could do with one hand..
 
finally got her to wear the sash!!

cheers!!
 
this is why were friends...



awwww I LOVE this picture :)







Chocolate Biscotti...yummm


May I just add that Tav and I have been best friends since the 3rd grade (that's 13 years people!!). So she's basically a sister to me. And we have been through many many many birthdays together and from the bottom of my heart I hope my sister had an amazing 21st Birthday because she deserves it more then anyone I know!! Looooove you Tav!!



Also Caroline leaves for school in Iowa tomorrow and I will miss her very much!! See ya in a few months girly!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfits, you are so cute! great blog! :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh that was so dumb (getting denied!)
    but yaaay that was a good last night and tavi got a good 21st :) I'm next! let's hit vegas

    ReplyDelete