Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The world is your runway...

Last week I was lucky enough to be one of the models for Atomic Katz. I've been modeling for them for about 2 or so years now. I mean how fun is it that I get to wear amazing vintage clothes and ham it up on the runway!! Lucky..I am so lucky haha. It was a total blast...but a bit weird because every fashion show my friend Naomi models as well. But she's currently in Colombia so she couldn't be there. It was definitely sad not having her there. But she was there in spirit and I still had a blast! And hello do you see what they did to my hair!!! Love love love!! I seriously wish my hair looked like this everyday...sigh. It reminded me of Dolly Parton (always a good thing). So here's a look, we were so rushed I didn't get a bunch of pictures. My favorite is the purple dress! :)


2 comments:

  1. Megan,

    I LOVE the black dress (first picture). Crystal volunteered us for photo shoots next time you have one. Love you! ♥

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you girl!!! I miss modeling with you so much but don't worry, we'll be together again soon : ) P.s. You look RAVISHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete