Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Everytime a song plays...a butterfly get's her wings

I cannot believe that Halloween is done an over with already!! Where did it go?

Needless to say I had a very good Halloween weekend :)

Saturday night we were suposed to go see a cover band of The Smiths...buuuut that ended up being pretty lame. So went out and about instead, you can't go wrong with dancing! And then Sunday night we celebrated Mindys Birthday with mom and the grandparents. Mom made a very yummy dinner :) And then Halloween day Mindy and I bummed about for her birthday. We had lunch at Beckets and then picked up Carson from daycare. He was Bumblbee from Transformers (but I'll post those pictures tomorrow) All and all Halloween 2011=FUN SUCCESS!

Here are some photos from Saurday night :) Like I said I was a blue butterfly. My beautiful blue wings got in the way...but it was so worth it heehee. 


My hair looked so good...for about an hour

Can you spot the baby belly??

Fake eyelashes and I have a love-hate relationship

Mindy made both of their costumes (she sewed her skirt and apron)..bravo!!


I ran into Danielle!!!...yay!!


They went as a cherry pie and a pie contest winner..bahh hahaa

Even in my tall heels I'm short...oh well

Hope you guys all had an awesome Halloween!!!

Now it's November...so weird!

4 comments:

  1. love the wings girl. and i just have to add, your hair is SO fabulous! admiring the ends! ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your hair!!! It looks so amazing. Oh, I just love Halloween

    PICS-O-ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costumes! It looks like you had so much fun! So are you going to tell me how you did your hair?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thursday I will be doing a tutorial :))

    ReplyDelete