Wednesday, November 30, 2011

why thank you Pinterest :))

I am addicted to Pinterest!!
Here are some of my favorites I ran across in the last few days :))

1. Only my favorite show!!! I saw this and squealed!! Love love love.

2. Ummm Mason Jar snow globes...YES!!! I will be making these!!

3. Pink Barn...when can I move in??

4. I am in love with this photo. I think the pose and simplicity is so interesting.

5. Hahahhaa...yep.

6. I am in love with this dress!!! I want it for New Years!

7. This needs no other words.

7. I want to be this amazing lady.

Have a Pinterest??
Feel free to follow mine http://pinterest.com/simplymegan12/
If you don't...prepare to be addicted!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for the comment! I too love Pinterest...and I wonder where all my time goes. Btw, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so true about friends. Sometimes I describe my personality in terms of Friends characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love friends. i want that show to come back!! and I will be building a pink barn now when I am older!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog- happy I found it! friends make life lovely. thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete