Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gobble Gobble...

Finally I get to post about Thanksgiving!!! I wanted to post my "what I'm thankful for" list on Thanksgiving...buuut that day got rather hectic. And everyday after that was even more hectic....crazy busy I tell ya. So tonight I will share my lovely Thanksgivinh with you all :)

I started out Thanksgiving a night early with my girls :)) We had the crew back together. Caroline was home from Iowa and Naomi was home from Colombia. Let me tell ya when we all get together we laugh harder then a hyena on laughy gas. I swear we'll laugh at anything and I love it. In fact that is one thing I am truly thankful for...my friends. Who make me laugh so hard but yet are always, always, always there for me when I feel down. They show me love and compassion. God put them in my life for a reason. That Wednesday we made a pecan pie...quite yummy!! Also watched about every one of  "The Lonely Island" videos. Dirty?? A bit...funny??? Yessss so funny hhaa!! I love me some Andy Samberg, what a babe. Other then that we just did what we do best, have fun. It was a late night (early morning) with some amazing friends and I couldn't
think of a better way to ring in Thanksgiving then with those lovely ladies! I cannot wait until we are all together again...but that is gonna be quite some time.

Now time for Thanksgiving day with the family. I made my pumpkin fluff (so easy to make all you need is whipped cream and pumpkin pie mix, and stir) and it was soooo yummy! Then again I just love anything pumpkin....yummm pumpkin. We all went over to Grandma and Grandpas house for the feast. Yes I'll admit it is a tricky task being a vegetarian on Thanksgiving. Trying to find food with anything non-meat or gelatin related. Needless to say my plate looked pretty white. Filled with potatoes, butter buns, and cranberries (oh there's my color!) But that to me is quite tasty. Mann now I am hungry again. Needless to say I was filled to the gills..until pie time. There is always room for pie!! After pie we went to Dads's house...more food...and more pie. But hey it's on Thanksgiving once a year. I'm allowed to stuff my face. All of that food tired me out so I took a wonderful nap by the fireplace for about a half hour. That's about all the sleep I got for the next day or so. Black Friday I worked about 19 hours straight...yea. But I'll do a seperate post for Black Friday.

All and all this Thanksgiving was relaxing and much needed. Thanksgiving always hold a special place in my heart.

I am thankful for everything good in my life. I could make a list of over 100 but when it comes down to it everyday there is something new I am thankful for.

Hope all of your Thanksgivings went splendidly :)

....Now bring on Christmas....yayyayayyayayyyyy...!!!!!

see the heart??









No comments:

Post a Comment