Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11.

Ohhhh 11.11.11.
I've waited for this day all year.
Why?? It's suposed to be lucky...then why wasn't mine??
It's still fun to make wishes though.
Even if deep down you know there is slim to none chance of them coming true. I think it's important to hold on to those wishes.
When I was younger I'd always wish for something like a new dress or the lead in the school play.
Now that I'm a bit older my wishes have shifted...I won't say what I wished for..(otherwise it won't come true..duh :p)
I'm guilty of searching for the 4 leaf clover, or wishing on that star, and yes the infamous blowing out all of the candles on the birthday cake.
Were programmed from a young age to make these wishes...when maybe we should have been programmed to go out and do them!! Now certainly we can't do certain wishes...but looking back on some wishes I made throughout the day I want to make them a reality!!
If I truly believe that, that is what will make me happy...then why not?
Jump.
Carpe Diem.
Or at least try my darndest to accomplish them.
So from today I want to through caution to the wind and most importantly...believe.
I shouldn't need a special day to make my wishes come true. It should be everyday that I'm trying to make them my reality.
So from today on I am going to better myself and reach for the stars.
It's better then waiting for 11.11...right??
Miricales happen.
After all at one point Taylor Swift wished she could become famous...and she made it happen.
After all "a dream is a wish your heart makes"



No comments:

Post a Comment