Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am thankful for...

I have always loved the idea of "Being Thankful" and everything along those lines. Thanksgiving is a perfect day to do it. But why only leave it to one day?? I mean I am so thankful everyday of my life!! Sometimes for major things and sometimes for the smallest things. But needless to say, so thankful! I saw the idea of weekly "what I'm thankful for" throughout November on Perfect in my minds blog. I loved the idea!!! So here is what I am thankful for this week.

1. My Grandma and Grandpa: Truly the most amazing Grandparents...and people ever. They do so much for me it's just insane. Last week I helped them rake leaves and after my Grandma made sure to stuff my face. They have always been there for me through everything growing up. They came to my concerts, helped me grow in my religion, Grandma taught me to drive. I love them more than any words could ever write. They are my second pair of parents and I am so thankful to have them in my life.


2. Mittens: It's been getting chilly and my mittens have done a mighty fine job at warming me up lately.


3. My Faith: Jesus never let's me down. I know when everything around me may feel like it's falling apart, I know that I am loved. I am filled with a sense of peace and love. My Faith is constantly growing and it is such a beautiful thing.


3. The comfy, cozy, pink, cupcake pajama bottoms that my friend Sue surprised me with. She saw them and thought of me :) They are some awesomely warm fuzzy pants and I heart them!


4. Christmas Music...yes it may be a tad early.. but I don't care!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!


5. Nashville: I know I talk about it all the time. But so thankful for it, it's one of the only places I actually feel like I'm at home when I'm there. There is always music and good food. When am I going back?!?!?


6. The fact that I don't need to be drunk all the time to have fun. I've always been a naturally fun person. I'm alright with making a fool of myself sober. We only live once!! So live it up...it's just nice not having to get drunk to have so much fun. Call me crazy for not loving hangovers or doing stupid things I'll most likely forget or regret.

7. Blogging: I love that I have an outlet to just write whatever I want. Or fill up space with massive amounts of pictures.

8. Shopping: I don't care where I'm shopping or what I'm shopping for. I just love it. I could seriously spend hours in 1 store. That is probably why I work retail. I love it all!! The sales, the people, the decorations and lights...I think I need to go shopping. It's like she says in "Confessions of a shopaholic"
"You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better."

The list could go on and on but here is what I am most thankful for this week. Now I will probably think of like 20 more throughout the day :)

What are yooooou thankful for???

2 comments:

  1. We always have something we should be thankful for although sometimes we don't recognize it. You look very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this. You are so great. Also. That last outfit is the cutest thing ever. Seriously. I want it.

    In other news, this post just inspired me to pour a big bowl of Apple Jacks. Bless your heart.

    ReplyDelete