Wednesday, November 2, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

Here's a little bit more about myself...granted you could probably tell by my posts that I love most of these things.




Cupcakes-Eating them or Baking them they are just adorable and scrumptious!! 

Nashville, TN- Only the most amazing place...ever. It is filled with everything you need!! Big city meets country, and the people are so nice! Genuinally nice. All I can say is that I am definitely moving here!!


Marilyn Monroe- She was one inspiring lady. Just looking at all of the old photographs of her make me wish I could have met her!! Also wish I could've worn those clothes! She is a true inspiration.

Christmas- Ohhhh truly the most amaing time of the year!! I love it all...the music, the movies, the shopping..ahhh I love it all!! My favorite time of the year!!! I want to spend Christmas in New York more than anything! Can it be Christmas alerady??

 
Modeling and Photography- I love being behid the camera capturing the story. I believe you can never take to many pictures. But then again I also love being the model. I've always been a camera ham...what can I say?? The camera is my friend whether I'm in front or behind it.


Road Trips- I love the open road, radio cranked up and wind blowing through my hair. It doesn't matter where I'm going but I always think that getting there is half the fun. Mann now I want to go on a road trip!


FRIENDS- Only my favorite show ever. I can just sit and watch it for hours on end. Even though I have seen it about a million times. It's something that will always be funny!!

Warm Fuzzy Mittens- I have about 50 pair. But I am always cold!! So I figure I need them! Warm, Comfy and Cozy...yayayayyy

Taylor Swifts Music- She is genius!! She says everything that I am thinking or feeling. Every song connects to my heart. She is just the best romodel for young girls! I am a major fan of her!

Diet Coke- All I can say is yumm yumm in my tumm tumm. Addicted.

Butterflies- They are my good luck charm. I love them. My favorite is the blue butterfly :) This is my next tattoo, a blue butterfly on the back of my neck.

4 comments:

  1. i want to go to nashville so bad!!! love your pics :)

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stesha-IT IS AMAZINGGGG!!! Once you go there you'll never wanna go home :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post;p I love series "Friends' and cookies, Christmas of course and Merlin Monroe;p

    ReplyDelete