Thursday, November 10, 2011

modeling...it's what I do

Modeling to me has always been a fun hobby.
I'm obsessed whether I'm the person taking the photo or the subject in front of it.
Lately I've been blessed to have been doing a lot more shoots and shows :))
I have a show coming up with a vintage clothing store downtown called "Atomic Katz"
And a dew days ago I had a shoot with an amazing photographer Lee. I cannot wait to get those photos back!!
It's so interesting to see yourself grow and get better over time, no matter what you do.
That's what it is with these photos. I see the progression and it makes me so happy!!
So here's a little look into one of my favorite hobbies :)
"Country Fried" Photoshoot at the county fair 2010


I love this photo!!! One of my favorites! Shot about 2 months ago in a Haunted House

My friend Rasha shot this...I was inspired by Marilyn Monroe


Classic.



Charlies Angels.

I love this one to!





At a fashion show last year..loooooved the hair!!

7 comments:

  1. The last picture is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. So pretty! My favorite is the photo with the bird :)

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked stunning! Have fun with the coming up fashion show! :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, I can't tell you enough how much you inspire me! Seriously, I need to do a lot better on my blog and your blog, missy, needs to go I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L! I absolutely love the photo of you as a Charlie's Angel...you look STUNNING! I have seen you grow so much in your modeling and photography and let me just say how proud I am of you! You will always be my best friend Megan. I love you and can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page! Cute photos

    http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete