Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Music...good for the soul

Here are some songs that have been playing nonstop in my head and in my house the last week or so.

Take a listen.

Amen-Edens Edge: I heard this song on the radio and boom addicted!! I listen to it on repeat and still love it! It's just so refreshing comparsed to a lot of newer music.


Basically Florence and the Machines new CD. It is all golden. Listen to it on Spotify!


Poison & Wine-The Civil Wars: Genius!! The harmony alone sends chills up my spine!! Listen and I promise you will love!


Winter Song-Ingrid Michaelson and Sarah Bareilles. Perfectly fitting and perfectly lovely for the first snow today :)

Let it snow-Jessica Simpson. One of my favs and she sings it perfectly!! It is officially Christmas music. all. the. time. <3

What are some of your favorites, new or old???


6 comments:

  1. Your choices in music = incredible. Some of my most favorite songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jessica Simpson. :) Great music!

    Id love for you to check out my blog and follow along. Let me know if you do Ill be sure to follow back!

    Cant wait,
    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been listening to some of the new Florence sounds and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, jessica simpson. adore her! although i will admit i miss her and nick lachey! and florence + the machine are brilliant. great choices girl!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss her and Nick to...they were cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I love that new florence and the machine song... also, let it snow, the first song on my christmas mix CD, it makes everything so fun!

    ReplyDelete