Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm thankful for Sundays

This is pretty much my Sunday...lounging around.
It's so cold and rainy outside. Therefore I can justify being a bum today and cuddling up in warm furry blankets with some hot coco. <3
...until my work meetin tonight anyway.
Once again I count my blessings today.
This week I am thankful for:
1. The open road-When I'm feeling trapped I find it so inspiring to go out on a country road. Even if I don't have a destination. It's relaxing and wonderful and really makes me think. Such beauty and such simplicity. Love.
2. My health-Enough said.
3. Photography-Everything about photography is just awesome!!! When I'm standing behind my camera I see a vision of how I want a picture to turn out. And when properly done I can't help but get excited!! I'm making memories and doing something I love. Awesome.
4. Music-When I'm feeling sad, mad, happy, inspired, pretty much any emotion...I can always find a song to fit my mood!! I just love all music. If it paints a picture in my mind...or makes me wanna dance-it is a-ok :)
5. My new red moccasins- They are beaaaautiful!! It truly was love at first sight. I'll put up a pic later. But may I just say they keep my feet quite toasty and they are red!!!!
6. Sunshine-I love the sun! But lately it's been so dreary it makes me oh so sleeeeepy. :(


...I just really like this song :)

Have a relaxing and cozy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Your coffee mug is so cute! Can't wait to see the pic of your new moccasins!

    http://bethesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gloomy here and I want a huge mug of hot choco. Oh and I feel ya on #3 and #4. I love the feeling of being behind the camera, holding my camera and finding that perfect shot to capture. And as for #4, music just speaks to my soul, it definitely moves me and is a way for me to express how I feel. I hope you had a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect Sunday. Love Lady Antebellum as well.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rainy sundays are perfect days! love them! :)
    & i love this list of yours. such a great idea to reflect on your blessings. i am sure that i don't do it enough!

    & that Lady A song is one of my favorites!

    happy monday.
    xoxo. ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete