Monday, November 21, 2011

Rainy Days and Manic Mondays

Once again it's Monday. Seriously where is this month going??? Crazy!! It just seems like everything this month has been..go..go...go!!! I just want to relax. Just gotta get through this next week or so (in retail this upcoming week is known as no other then "Black Friday" week...ohhhh boyyy)
Usually it's one of my favorite days of the year! My sister and I through on some Santa Hats and go crazy!
Buuuuuut sadly not this year, this year those memories will be replaced by working both jobs. I open at JcPenney and then close at Coach.
Oh well...I really can't complain it could be so much worse.
I guess I should just be thankful that I have a job...and I am. Times are tough and God has blessed me with 2 jobs. And maybe even a third, I may or may not be taking a nanny job. I'm going to meet the baby girl on Wed. There are pros and cons to this. But what's meant to be will happen.
This week I will be doing my "I'm thankful for" on Thanksgiving...it only seems right :))
Exciting things have been happening! Amazing things...slowly!
Here are some amazing Monday songs for you on the chilly Monday afternoon.
I seriously just want to sit around and listen to The Carpenters and The Beatles all day long...actually today I have off. Maybe I will :p

"Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how you could leave and not take me."

""What I feel is come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hanging around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down"

"It's just another Manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another Manic Monday"

Oh yes...you may notice my new blog layout. I think it needed some sparkle for the upcoming Holiday season. Next thing I'll be bringing the Christmas music to my little bloggy...woot woot!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your Monday songs! I haven't made a black friday trip since the first year I got married. Used to get up with my Mama and go, but both of us have since decided sleep is far more valued. Ha! Good luck dealing with the masses, I imagine working in retail is an adventure every day, none the less the day after thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mamas and the papas- LOOOVE!
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete