Sunday, October 2, 2011

new addiction: pinterest.

I stumbled across the site pinterest.com the other day and am now officially addicted!! They have everything wonderful. From recipes to DIY projects, also they have soooo many mason jar decoration ideas!! Which makes me one happy camper :) I just can't say enough good things...see for yourself.
I really wanna try this hairstyle!!

Mason Jar Chandelier...coolest. thing. ever!

Amazing!!!

How cool is this!?

hehehehee

I love this tattoo idea!

butterfly nails!!!

Someday I will have something like this in my house :)

All of these pictures are from pinterest :)

Go enjoy and have fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for pinterest! Do we follow each other? maybe? I need to check. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think so, i just made an account :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest really is amazing! I love mason jars too. All the different things you can do with them!

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Pinterest!And yay for mason jar fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love Pinterest too much! I've found it really useful for my A/W wardrobe planning and also for saving things I want to cook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinterest is the very best thing. I'm kind of addicted. It really has changed my life, though! I've found SO many good recipes on there.

    I LOVE that first hair do you posted. I need to figure that one out asap.

    ReplyDelete