Monday, October 17, 2011

Lemon mush...oh my

It was my moms birthday a few days ago!! Needless to say I needed to bake her something truly yummy...her favorite is lemon. So I decided to make her a giant lemon cupcake, well that was the plan. This time I decided to go with 2 cake mixes vs the 1 I used last time. Maybe I should have used one... it still tasted really yummy. I filled it with lemon mousse. But as you can see, it didn't turn out the best :( But like they say "don't judge a book by it's cover, don't judge a cake by it's exterior" haha.

All and all the birthday turned out well :) Except for the fact that I was really sick...eww.












I truly have an amazing mom...I love her so very much!!

5 comments:

  1. It can happen to the best of us. :) Sounds like a great idea though and your mom was a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks simply delicious! and look at your mom, she looks so proud! yay for birthdays! hope you are feeling better soon!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww lol..the both of you look so happy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,

    At least it tasted good!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete