Thursday, October 6, 2011

sisters.

"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost"

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child"

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.
You know whatever you do, they'll still be there"

"It was nice growing up with someone like you-
someone to lean on, someone to count on...
someone to tell on!"

"It's hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time.
How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own"












I am so blessed to have the sister that I have. She is just as weird as I am and understands exactly where I'm coming from. I love her more than a fat kid loves cake...and that's a LOT!!

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Love this. :) Sisters are the best! You ladies are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me and my sister and very close too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I are best friends!very pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,

    Why did I have to read this on an emotional day? Damn you for making me almost cry! I love you very much and am so lucky to have you as a sister. I wish this semester were over so we could spend more time together.

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete