Sunday, October 23, 2011

the little farmer...pumpkin overload!!

Saturday Tavi, James and I went to The Little Farmer. Really I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful day. When we left in the morning it was a bit chilly but by the time we got there and walked through the corn maze we were takin off our coats. Shocking. Like I said we walked through the corn maze (my first time) and only got lost...a few times :p And then indulged in some fall goodies, I got pumpkin pie...my fav!! When we were eating our yummies we met the sweetest kitten in the world. We were just eating on a hill and this little stinker came and crawled on our laps and started purring. He was our new friend for the day. I seriously just wanted to take him home with me!!! I'm a sucker for a sweet cat. Finally it was pumpkin pickin time. I like them big and fat! Needless to say after searching in fields and fields of pumpkins...I found a winner! The only part that didn't make me smile was carrying that giant pumpkin back, but now I just want to carve it already! Heading home was a beautiful drive and we even found a cute country rummage sale. Found a pair of heels for 50 cents. Loving that!!

This was truly a perfect fall day!!




















4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure you're aware of this . . . but, you're completely gorgeous. And, that outfit is SO perfect for fall. I'm kind of coveting right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like u guys had fun!!!cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chelsea you are so sweet! and @tinu we had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of you with your pumpkin pie...just too cute!

    ReplyDelete