Thursday, October 20, 2011

From Geek to Chic

Fashion Forward Thursday.

Today I want to focus on the trending topic..."geek glasses".


You either love them or hate them.

Me???

I LOVE THEM!!!





Truth be told they are just a really fun way to break up your everyday outfit. I mean they go with everything so that's never a problem. I wear them with jeans, dresses, skirts, basically anything goes! You can find them super cheap at places like Forever 21. That's where I got mine and I don't think I paid over 5 dollars (not to shabby).

I don't say they are geek anymore. I think over the last year they went from geek to chic.




Warning: Everyone will want to take them off of your face and wear them. Has happened everytime I wear mine :)

ps. this trend is baby safe :)

 

7 comments:

  1. Love the very "geeky chic" glasses!
    http://alwayssaygrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i laughed at that pic of urkel! lol. how funny. i haven't jumped on board with this yet, but i used to wear glasses that i didn't need. and now i need readers! lol. i might just try out some big readers though! :)

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! you wear them well.

    and seriously crazy times how stuff comes around again.

    go fig.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,

    I wear my "geek" glasses everyday!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these...on the right face. I see a lot of girls come into my office (I work at a Uni) and some have such petite and pretty little faces. When they wear these glasses all you see is a frame and their pretty face gets lost!

    ReplyDelete
  6. geek glasses are a must! and definitely say YES!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i never got into the glasses trend but u can definitely pull it off! By the way I'm loving the taylor swift song! :)

    ReplyDelete