Tuesday, October 4, 2011

helloooooo october!!

It's finally here...October (well it has been for a few days now) but now I finally have time to write and rejoice about it! This is by far one of my favorite months, I love everything about it! Growing up in Wisconsin I was lucky because the fall is beautiful here!! Right now I look out my window and the leaves are starting to turn this orangy yellow color. I love it!! Makes me want to go jump in a giant leaf pile heehee. Just the other day I broke out the sweaters and boots and traded in my shorts and sandals. This month includes some exciting things moms birthday, Mindys birthday, Halloween, The little farmer, and a road trip with Tav to Iowa this weekend to visit Caroline at college. I've never been to Iowa so it should be a fun little adventure for us :)

Here are some of my favorite things about October.
Hocus Pocus. I grew up watching this movie. It's a classic. AWESOME!!!

Light coat weather :)

BOOTS, cute with dresses and skinny jeans...I love them!!!


A new recipe I want to try. I'm a pumpkin attic so this is the month for me to stock up on pumpkiny goodness and start baking again :)

I'm hoping to check this off

This has always been my favorite book. It is so cute!!! A must read for October.

Starting to think of Halloween costumes...maybe a butterfly??

Big chunky sweaters...comfy and wonderful

Welcome October...this is going to be a very awesome month!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I LOVE Hocus Pocus!! :D And of course I love me some chunky sweaters, boots, etc etc etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i JUST posted up the exact same picture of Hocus Pocus for my FB. I mean, who doesn't love it?! I totally had a crush on the young boy in that movie when I was little too >.<

    linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my i love that film but it i haven't seen it in a while! love the part were SJP is singing! the best fall movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love boots!!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan,

    October is my favorite too! You should be a butterfly for Halloween - I could make you some antennae! Miss you!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete