Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sharing is Caring Wednesday

1. This looks so comfy cozy...I want those socks and that shirt!!!

2. Hellllooooo I need this necklace!! I will not rest until it is mine.

3. Kate Hudson always looks flawless. I love her makeup here and this whole picture in general.

4. This is breathtaking. My friend sent it to me, not knowing it was shot in Colombia and that's where she's currently living. So not only is it my good luck charm (the blue butterfly) but it was taken in Colombia. Amazing.

5. Awesome. This picture is just awesome.

6. Adam Brody is such a nerd...love him.

7. Take me here!!! This looks like it could possibly be heaven on Earth
8. This works!!! I feel the burn! Totally reccomend it!

9. My 2 favorite actresses in Hollywood. They are not only very talented but great romodels!


10. This song "New Strings" by Miranda Lambert is truly an amazing song! It speaks to me like no other. Especially right now. My favorite line is "And I've worried about life and if it's arriving right on time. I guess if you don't jump you'll never know if you can fly"

Here is a great Bible verse that has been getting me through some hard times
1 Corinthians 13:12
Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely
Hope everyone enjoys their Wednesday!! :)

2 comments:

  1. k Kate Hudson is my favorite! & i LOVE the sweet disposition song on your blog. I never ever get sick of it! Ever since i first heard it on 500 days of summer :) cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGAN! This blog post is....INCREDIBLE! It is as close to perfect as can be! The gorgeous pictures, the sweet notes and the Bible verse to finish it off. Wow! I am so blessed to be your friend! LOVE YOU PARA SIEMPRE!

    ReplyDelete