Wednesday, October 5, 2011

80 degrees in October...only in Wisconsin

 It has been oddly warm here in WI lately...I'm talkin like 70-80 degree weather. It's nice and all..but I want fall!!! I want to be able to wear everything fall-y and I've been stuck between summer and fall. But I shouldn't be complaing at least it's not uber cold. I am grateful for that, let me tell ya!! Sooo not ready for that "brrrr" cold weather yet. So until the weather gets a bit chilly, I'll take this. Here are some pictures of the kids Tav nannys for. We took them to the park and Dairy Queen. These girls are a hoot.














2 comments:

  1. These pictures are FANTASTIC!! And what pretty subjects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,

    These pictures make me miss daycare and Carson! I miss little kids!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete