Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tis the season for imagination...and Halloween costumes!

Fashion Forward Thursday!

I figure what better to talk about today then....Halloween Costumes!!

I personally LOVE dressing up...always have. Some people believe that as you get older Halloween isn't as fun and you shouldn't dress up. I say no way!!! You just have different options for dressing up! I'm a very creative young spirit and I hope to never lose that. Halloween is basically a day for me to get away with that haha.

Want to dress up but stuck on an idea?? Allow me to help...there are tons of good options this year. You will of course be seeing everyone as either something Harry Potter or Twilight. Some people want to go way out there and try new things. Whenever I'm on Pinterest I see certain costumes and literally "laugh out loud" they are so clever..and hilarious!! These are some of my favorites from Pinterest.







This year I've decided to go as a blue butterfly. I'm still finishing up the finaly touches...but it is going to be awesome!! I cannot wait to wear the finaly outfit! My sister and her boyfriend are going as Alice (from Alice in Wonderland) and The mad hatter. Their costumes looks over the top awesome!!


And if all else fails...go to Target and go to the Halloween aisle. They should have at least something worth your trip :)




Last year I went as Taylor Swift. I'm always told I look like her so I figured...that is easy enough haha. And my sister went as Spider Girl.






When it comes down to it, it's not about the costume you wore or the candy you got. It's about the memories you made :))

Happy Costuming !!

2 comments:

  1. Dressing up is my absolute favorite thing about halloween! (and next is carving pumpkins...which we're doing tonight, woohoo!) No matter how old I get, I'm with you on wanting to dress up and soak up Halloween in all it's glory! haha

    that blue butterfly idea is fantastic! I'll have to check back next week and see how lovely you looked :) My little fam and I are going to our parties ninento-style...husband and son are being Mario and Luigi, and I'm going as Princess Peach ;)

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

    xo
    Haley

    ReplyDelete