Thursday, December 29, 2011

This is what Christmas means to me...

Sorry it's been a while. I've been pretty busy with the whole Christmas thing. And then working like crazy to deal with returns.

Here's a look into my Christmas this year...

Christmas Eve I worked until 2 and then went home to get ready for church. I have to admit that church is my favorite part of Christmas. You truly feel the warmth and love in the church. Everyone stuffed in like sardines...but I love it!! It means everyone is there to show their love for Jesus! This year we went to the 4 o' clock mass and got there about 3:30. Almost every pew was filled shoulder to shoulder with people. But yet we were lucky enough to find a seat. After us people kept piling in we had to put people in the balcony and along the sides. Next year we will have to get there at 3 haha. But I rather have it packed then empty. After mass we headed over to our house and opened presents with our Grandparents and then played some board games. Grandma and Grandpa made it until 11...shocked me they are usually to bed by 8 lol. There has always been something extra magical about Christmas Eve night...I love it!!!

Christmas Day we slept in...much needed!! And then Mindy and Jason came over. We watched Christmas movies until it was time to go to my uncles. We went over there and played some more games and ate some yum yum yummy food...and filled up on cookies. After that we headed over to my Dads house to open presents...and watch The Packer Game (they won). As they watched I napped...I had to be at work at 6am the next morning..I needed a nap. My favorite place to nap at Dads is right in front of the fire place...ohhh I love snuggling up all cozy and warm!! Oh yea did I mention we almost hit the house on fire. Haha. Luckily the flames were tamed and now we can look back and laugh.

So there you have it...a Christmas with the Wara's :)

I hope yours was everything and more you wanted it to be.

Now for a new year...




Mindys made us these skirts :)




bahahahaha





I had some company on my nap...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what an amazing Christmas! Busy, but definitely fun :)
    And I agree! Church at Christmas time is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete