Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmastime in the City...

Today was just what I needed.
Mom and I both had the day off so we decorated Christmas cookies, got lunch at Macy's and went shoppng.
Everyone was hustling and bustling in the mall.
But my favorite is seeing all of the little kiddies in their fancy little dresses and pants.
They need to dress up for Santa Claus...of course :))

Here are some shots from today!




New Years IS right around the corner...looooving this dress!


Macy's is always the most magical store...my fav!


Mom matched the manikin haha

I would love love love this coat!



Now it's time to snuggle up and watch "The Holiday" and "Christmas with the Kranks"

"The Holiday" has an AWESOME soundtrack!! Here are some of my favs!


3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fab day, so very festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats holiday shopping when all the shops are lovely and decorated! Those pants in the first picture are fabulous, btw!

    ReplyDelete